Tea Tree: The Genus Melaleuca edited by Ian Southwell and Robert Lowe
SPECIAL INDIAN REPRINT !
The Genus Melaleuca
edited by Ian Southwell
and Robert Lowe
Tea Tree: The Genus Melaleuca collects together all of the existing information in connection with the biology, chemistry, technology and utilization of the genus Melaleuca.
This volume is a major reference source for all concerned with medicinal and aromatic plants.
- Behind the Names: The Botany of Tea Tree, Cajuput and Niaouli
- Tea Tree Constituents
- Cultivation of Tea Tree
- Weed Management in Tea Tree Plantations
- Insect Pests of Tea Tree: Can Plantation Pests be Managed?
- Biomass and Oil Production of Tea Tree
- Tea Tree Breeding
- Tea Tree Oil Distillation
- Biological Activity of Tea Tree Oil
- Toxicology of Tea Tree Oil
- Tea Tree Oil in Cosmeceuticals: From Head to Toe
- Formulating for Effect
- Tea Tree Oil Marketing Trends
- Cajuput Oil
- Melaleuca quinquenervia (Cavanilles) S.T. Blake, Niaouli
- Potentially Commercial Melaleucas