• Summaries of more than 600 in-vitro and in-vivo pharmacological studies on Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants.
• Summaries of more than 130 clinical trials on Ayurvedic Plants and their products; and Research overview by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
• Comprehensive research based bio-efficacy profile of 35 commonly used Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants.
• Exclusive herb drug interaction data on Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants and their Phytoconstituents.
• Authentic list of more than 300 Phytochemical marker compounds of Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants.
• Quality specifications of 600 Ayurveda Plants from 8 volumes of Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India.
• Stability study protocols for Ayurvedic medicines.
Dr Chandra Kant Katiyar, born on September 27, 1954, is MD in Ayurveda and PhD Pharmacology/Rasa Shastra from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University. For the last more than 25 years Dr Katiyar has been at the helm of affairs at India’s best Research and Development driven companies like Ranbaxy as Director, Herbal Drug Research and Dabur India Ltd as Head and Vice President of Dabur Research and Development Centre. Currently, Dr Katiyar is CEO Health Care (Technical) of Emami Ltd. Dr Katiyar has authored a few books including “Modern Ayurveda: Milestones Beyond the Classical Age” published by CRC Press, USA with Mr C P Khare, and more than 10 book chapters, about 75 research papers and has about 20 patents to his credit. He is member of several committees of Government of India including ASU Drugs Technical Advisory Board, Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia Committee, Herbal Committee for Indian Pharmacopoeia and South East Asia Expert Panel on Dietary Supplements for United States Pharmacopoeia.
C. P. Khare was born on March 10, 1932, and has been a herbalist for more than sixty years. His profile is among “All-Star Profiles” of Linkedin. His works have been cited in more than 1000 research papers, as recorded by Research Gate till April 28, 2017.