Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 23rd Edition, 2017 by APHA
Publisher: American Public Health Association, American Water Works Association, Water Environment Federation
Format: Hard Cover
Publishing Date: June / 17
Since 1905 Standard Methods For Examination of Water and Wastewater® has represented "the best current practice of American water analysts." Analysts, researchers, and regulatory officials have relied on this comprehensive reference tool as a trusted source of accurate, proven methodology for analysis of natural water, water supplies and wastewater. Hundreds of methods have been approved and are referred to by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Analysts, researchers, and regulators have relied on this peer-reviewed publication since 1905. The trusted source of accurate, proven methodology for analyzing natural waters, water supplies, and wastewaters. The 23rd edition of Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater® contains over 400 laboratory methods for the analysis of
Free and Total Chlorine
Odor, Taste, and Flavor Profile Analysis
Total Organic Carbon
Total and Fecal Coliform
Laboratories worldwide rely on this comprehensive reference as the trusted source of accurate, proven methodology for analysis of water, water supplies, and wastewater. It is the essential resource for water analysis professionals.
Highlights of the 23nd edition:
- The most up-to-date, comprehensive resource for water analysis;
- Approximately 390 methods, ratified by industry experts;
- Over 80 revised methods and 5 new methods added;
- Extensive revisions to Microbiological Examination (Part 9000);
- New drinking water method to test for pharmaceuticals and personal care products;
- New, more realistic, visuals to help identify aquatic organisms; and
- Revisions to Solids, Cyanide, Nitrate, Dissolved Oxygen, and Biochemical Oxygen Demand.