Simulation for Designing Clinical Trials: A Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling Perspective by Hui Kimko, Stephen B. Duffull
Special Indian Reprint !
Simulation for Designing Clinical Trials: A Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling Perspective
Providing more than just a comprehensive history, critical vocabulary, insightful compilation of motivations, and clear explanation of the state-of-the-art of modern clinical trial simulation, this book supplies a rigorous framework for employing simulation as an experiment, according to a predefined simulation plan, that reflects good simulation practices. The book discusses how to clinical trial designs according to their probability for success, techniques to define distributions of virtual subjects' characteristics, methods to determine the sensitivity of the trial design, and the population relationship between dosing schedules and patient response.
TABLE OF CONTENTS :
Introduction to Simulation for Design of Clinical Trials, H.C. Kimko and S.B. Duffull
MODELS FOR SIMULATION
Input-Output Models, N.H. G. Holford
Defining Covariate Distribution Models for Clinical Trial Simulation, D.R. Mould
Protocol Deviations and Execution Models, H. Kastrissios and P.l Girard
Determination of Model Appropriateness, P.J. Williams and E. I. Ette
COMPUTATION IN SIMULATION
Computational Considerations in Clinical Trial Simulations, J.C. Pezzullo and H.C. Kimko
ANALYSES OF THE SIMULATIONS
Analysis of Simulated Clinical Trials, E.I. Ette, C.J. Godfrey, S. Ogenstad, and P.J. Williams
Sensitivity Analysis of Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Models in Clinical Trial Simulation and Design, I.A. Nestorov
Choice of Best Design, J.P.R. Monteleone and S.B. Duffull
PERSPECTIVES ON CLINICAL TRIAL SIMULATION
Clinical Trial Simulation (CTS): A Regulatory Clinical Pharmacology Perspective, P.I.D. Lee and L.J. Lesko
Academic Perspective: Modeling and Simulation as a Teaching Tool, N.H.G. Holford and M.O. Karlsson
Modeling and Simulation of Clinical Trials: An Industry Perspective, T. Goggin, R. Gieschke, G. Pillai, B. Fotteler, P. Jordan, and J.-L. Steimer
History-Informed Perspectives on the Modeling and Simulation of Therapeutic Drug Actions, J. Urquhart
Evaluation of Random Sparse Sampling Designs for a Population Pharmacokinetic Study: Assessment of Power and Bias Using Simulation, M.M. Hutmacher and K.G. Kowalski
Use of Modeling and Simulation to Optimize Dose-Finding Strategies, J.W. Mandema and W. Wang
Model-Based Integration for Clinical Trial Simulation and Design: A Phase II Case Study for Naratriptan, I.A. Nestorov, G. Graham, S.B. Duffull, and L. Aarons
Prediction of Hemodynamic Responses in Hypertensive and Elderly Subjects from Healthy Volunteer Data: The Example of Intravenous Nicardipine, P. Francheteau, H. Merdjan, M. Guerret, S. Kirkesseli, P. Sassano, and J.-L. Steimer
Assessment of QTc Interval Prolongation in a Phase I Study Using Monte Carlo Simulation, P.L. Bonate
Optimizing a Bayesian Dose-Adjustment Scheme for a Pediatric Trial: A Simulation Study, M.R. Gastonguay, E. Gibiansky, L. Gibiansky, and J.S. Barrett
A Practical Guide to Assay Devel...
A Textbook of Modern Toxicology,...
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient...
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient...
Advanced Distillation Technologi...
Aesthetics Exposed: Mastering Sk...
- Architecture & Construction Management Books
- Biochemistry, Bioengineering and Biotechnology Books
- Books on Analytical Techniques, GC MS, LC, TLC, HPLC, NMR Spectroscopy
- Books on Water and Wastewater Treatment, Analysis Water Treatment Plants
- Chemical Technology, Organic Chemistry, Chemical Synthesis and Chemical Analysis Books
- Cosmetics Science, Cosmetics Formulations, Manufacture and their Analysis Books
- Drugs and Pharma Science Books
- Essential Oils, their Analysis, Natural Products Extraction, Distillation , Isolates Related Books
- Flavor Science, Flavor Analysis, Flavor Creation, Food Flavors Books
- Food Science and Technology, Baking , Food Ingredients , Food Quality , Food Regulations
- Formulations of Perfumes for Agarbatti, Air Freshners, Soaps & Detergents, Fabric Softeners , French style Perfumes, Attars , OUD, Fine Fragrances
- Fragrances, Scents, Attars , Perfumery and Aroma Chemicals Books
- Herbal, Ayurvedic, Medicinal Plants and Aromatic Plants Books
- Law Books
- Major Reference Works (MRWS) Sets - MultiVolume Sets
- Medical Books
- Medical Journals Wolters Kluwer | Medknow India
- NEW ARRIVALS
- Perfumer's Resources
- Special Indian Reprint !
- VILLAGE COTTAGE : Scents and Soaps - Luxury Bathing Soaps