Perfume and Flavor Materials of Natural Origin By Steffen Arctander
by Steffen Arctander
Arctander�s Perfume and Flavor Materials of Natural Origin book is the most important reference on natural fragrance materials. It is a reprint of the English edition of Steffen Arctander's original work published in Denmark in 1961, and is still in great demand today by the professional in the fragrance/flavor industry.
Perfume and Flavor Materials of Natural Origin contains practical descriptions of available materials, their origin, production and processing, appearance, odor and flavor type, evaluation, application and availability with brief notes on their main constituents, replacements and most common adulterants.
Part One: Definitions and Methods of Processing
Part Two: Monographs on Raw Materials
- Tonnage of world production of important natural perfume and flavor materials
- value of world production of the most important natural perfume and flavor materials
- Location of the most important centers of production with respect to tonnage
- Location of the most imporatnt centers of production with respect to value for the local community
- Grouping of the natural materials according to odor type and suggested use
French-German-Spanish condensed index