European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) 10th Edition, 10.0 and 10.1 and 10.2
‘Get access to harmonised quality standards applicable in Europe from 1 January 2020’
The 10th Edition at a glance
- The Pharmacopoeia you need to comply with in order to market your products in 38 European countriesand beyond.
- It delivers crucial information earlier than any other pharmacopoeia.
- With 114 newand 683 revised texts, approximately 30% of the content is new or revised compared to Edition 9.0.
- It contains 2420 monographs, 374 general texts (including general monographs and methods of analysis) and around 2 780 descriptions of reagents.
10thEdition print version: the 2020 subscription will consist of the first 3 volumes (10.0) and the first 2 non-cumulative updates, 10.1 and 10.2, and will provide access to the Ph. Eur. online archives until 31 December 2020
Initial release and updates
The 10th edition of the Ph. Eur. will be released in July 2019 and will be updated with 8 supplements over the next 3 years (10.1 to 10.8).
- Print version:the 10th Edition consists of 3 initial volumes (10.0) complemented by 8 non-cumulative supplements (10.1 to 10.8). For the convenience of users, direct access to complementary information (Knowledge Database) is included for each monograph and general chapters through a data matrix code. Available in either English or French, the print version contains a subscription key (EPID code) that allows access to online archives.