Encyclopedia of Chromatography, Third Edition
Encyclopedia of Chromatography, Third Edition (Print)
- Includes essential information for novice and experienced scientists
- Contains two tables of contents: one in alphabetical order and the other by category of chromatography
- Provides concise definitions of terms
- Explores scientific methods, background, optimization, practice, and theory
- Updates most articles and adds many new entries
Thoroughly revised and expanded, the third edition of the Encyclopedia of Chromatography is an authoritative source of information for researchers in chemistry, biology, physics, engineering, and materials science. This quick reference and guide to specific chromatographic techniques and theory provides a basic introduction to the science and technology of the method, offering key references dealing with the methodology for analysis of specific chemicals and applications in industry. With a focus on emerging technologies and uses, the text contains tables and figures that cogently illustrate and clarify technical points in the articles. The Third Edition provides a valuable, reader-friendly reference for all those who employ chromatographic methods for analysis of complex mixtures of substances, as well as practitioners across the entire spectrum of science.
What’s New in the Third Edition:
Table of Contents :
Amino Acids / Peptides / Proteins
Basic Theory / Definitions
CCC (Countercurrent Chromatography)
CE / CEC, and Related Techniques
Detection / Detectors
FFF (Field-Flow Fractionation)
GC (Gas Chromatography)
Gradient / Programmed Techniques
Polymers and Additives
SEC / GPC (Size Exclusion / Gel Permeation)
SFC / SFE (Supercritical Fluid Techniques)
Solvents / Mobile Phases
Stationary Phases, Columns
TLC (Thin Layer Chromatography)
50 and More Essential NMR Experi...
Analysis of Cosmetic Products E...
Analysis of Food Toxins and Toxi...
Analysis of Foods and Beverages ...
Analysis of Pesticides in Food a...
- Architecture & Construction Management Books
- Biochemistry, Bioengineering and Biotechnology Books
- Books on Analytical Techniques, GC MS, LC, TLC, HPLC, NMR Spectroscopy
- Books on Water and Wastewater Treatment, Analysis Water Treatment Plants
- Chemical Technology, Organic Chemistry, Chemical Synthesis and Chemical Analysis Books
- Cosmetics Science, Cosmetics Formulations, Manufacture and their Analysis Books
- Drugs and Pharma Science Books
- Essential Oils, their Analysis, Natural Products Extraction, Distillation , Isolates Related Books
- Flavor Science, Flavor Analysis, Flavor Creation, Food Flavors Books
- Food Science and Technology, Baking , Food Ingredients , Food Quality , Food Regulations
- Formulations of Perfumes for Agarbatti, Air Freshners, Soaps & Detergents, Fabric Softeners , French style Perfumes, Attars , OUD, Fine Fragrances
- Fragrances, Scents, Attars , Perfumery and Aroma Chemicals Books
- Herbal, Ayurvedic, Medicinal Plants and Aromatic Plants Books
- Law Books
- Major Reference Works (MRWS) Sets - MultiVolume Sets
- Medical Books
- Medical Journals Wolters Kluwer | Medknow India
- NEW ARRIVALS
- Perfumer's Resources
- Special Indian Reprint !
- VILLAGE COTTAGE : Scents and Soaps - Luxury Bathing Soaps