Cinnamon and Cassia The Genus Cinnamomum by P. N Ravindran, K. Nirmal-Babu and M. Shylaja
SPECIAL INDIAN REPRINT !!
The Genus Cinnamomum
by P. N Ravindran,
and M. Shylaja
Cinnamon and Cassia describes:
In addition to an extensive bibliography, Cinnamon and Cassia: The Genus Cinnamomum includes an appendix listing recipes that contain cinnamon or cassia as an ingredient.
Cinnamon and Cassia: Genus Cinnamomum will be an invaluable handbook to all professionals and students in the spice industry. This is the only major reference book available on these important spices.
- Botany and Crop Improvement of Cinnamon and Cassia
- Chemistry of Cinnamon and Cassia
- Cultivation and Management of Cinnamon
- Harvesting, Processing, Products and Quality Assessment of Cinnamon
- Chinese Cassia
- Indonesian Cassia (Indonesian Cinnamon)
- Indian Cassia
- Camphor Tree Cinnamomum Camphora (Bercht. & Presl.)
- Pests and Diseases of Cinnamon and Cassia
- Pharmacology and Toxicology of Cinnamon and Cassia
- Economics and Marketing of Cinnamon and Cassia
- End Uses of Cinnamon
- Cinnamon and Cassia, the Future Vision
- Other Useful Species of Cinnamomum