Cannabis: The Genus Cannabis edited by David T. Brown
SPECIAL INDIAN REPRINT !
The Genus Cannabis
edited by David T. Brown
Cannabis: The Genus Cannabis collects together all of the existing information in connection with the biology, chemistry, technology and utilization of the plant genus Cannabis.
This volume is a major reference source for all concerned with medicinal and aromatic plants.
- Cannabis Use and Abuse by Man: An Historical Perspective
- The Cannabis Plant: Botany, Cultivation and Processing for Use
- The Chemistry of Cannabis
- Analytical and Legislative Aspects of Cannabis
- Non-Medicinal Uses of Cannabis sativa
- Advances in Cannabinoid Receptor Pharmacology
- The Therapeutic Potential for Cannabis and its Derivatives
- Cannabis and Cannabinoids in Pain Relief
- Cannabis Addiction and Withdrawal: Attitudes and Implications
- Side Effects of Cannabis Use and Abuse