Biotechnology A Multi Volume Comprehensive Treatise, 2nd ed. 12 volumes set
SPECIAL INDIAN REPRINT !!
Biotechnology A Multi Volume Comprehensive Treatise,
2nd ed. 12 volumes set
by H.J Rehm , Reed
This multi-volume comprehensive Biotechnology A Multi Volume Comprehensive Treatise provides background material indispensable for the development of biotechnological processes. Fully revised and expanded, the second edition of the biotechnology book series takes into account all recent developments in biotechnology. • largest source of information in the field consisting of approximately 500 contributions and around 11,000 printed pages. the now completed second edition of the biotechnology book series is the largest source of information in the field consisting of approximately 11 000 printed pages and ca. 500 contributions. everybody involved in biotechnology will appreciate this book series at their fingertips. clear, concise, and comprehensive biotechnology gives scientists all the background material which is indispensable for the development of biotechnological processes. it offers a unique collection of current information on all aspects in biotechnology research and development from biological and genetic fundamentals to genomics, bioinformatics, special processes, metabolism and legal, economic and ethical dimensions. such a huge amount of material requires easy access to the keywords, many of which are treated in different volumes. therefore the cumulative index is a valuable and convenient tool for search throughout the whole set of volumes.
Table of contents:
- Volume 1, biological fundamentals volume 2, genetic fundamentals and genetic engineering
- Volume 3, bio processing
- Volume 4, measuring, modelling, and control
- Volume 5a, recombinant proteins, monoclonal antibodies, and therapeutic genes
- Volume 5b, genomics and bioinformatics : volume 6, products of primary metabolism volume 7, products of secondary metabolism volume 8a, bio-transformations i
- Volume 9, enzymes, biomass, food and feed volume 10, special processes
- Volume 11a, environmental processes i
- Volume 11b, environmental processes ii