BEVERAGES: TECHNOLOGY, CHEMISTRY AND MICROBIOLOGY By Varnam, A., Sutherland, J.M
SPECIAL INDIAN REPRINT !
Technology, Chemistry and Microbiology
by Alan H. Varnam
Beverages provides thorough and integrated coverage in a user-friendly way, and is the second of an important series dealing with major food product groups. It is an invaluable learning and teaching aid and is also of great use to the food industry and regulatory personnel.
- Mineral water and other bottled waters
- Fruit juices
- Soft drinks
- Cocoa and chocolate-based beverages
- Alcoholic beverages: I. Beer
- Alcoholic beverages: II. Wine
- Alcoholic beverages: III. Distilled spirits