The United States Pharmacopoeia 39 - National Formulary 34 (USP 39-NF 34) Print Ed,
Order USP 39–NF 34 Now
The USP–NF is a combination of two compendia, the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and the National Formulary (NF). It contains standards for medicines, dosage forms, drug substances, excipients, biologics, compounded preparations, medical devices, dietary supplements, and other therapeutics. The current version of USP–NF standards deemed official by USP are enforceable by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for medicines manufactured andMARKETED in the United States.
Highlights & Features
- More than 4,900 monographs with specifications for identity, strength, quality, purity, packaging, and labeling for substances and dosage forms. V
- More than 300 general chapters providing clear, step-by-step guidance for assays, tests, and procedures
- Focus-specific charts and a combined index help you find the information you need
- Helpful sections on reagents, indicators, and solutions, plus reference tables
- A new edition with 2016 standards—USP 39–NF 34—published in English on or about November 2, 2015, and becomes official May 1, 2016. It is available as a one-year subscription in print, online, and USB flash drive formats.
Includes a four-volume print main edition and two separate print supplements. Printed on thick, durable paperSTOCK, for laboratory and manufacturing use. Each volume contains a complete table of contents and index. Shipped with a slipcase for easy access and storage.