The PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated set: An indispensable addition to the graphic designer's tool kit and for the printers who must match their colors.
- Four-color process (CMYK)
- Hex color values for HTML web design use
Set provides process color simulations of all PANTONE Solid Colors in a convenient side-by-side comparison format.
One color guide, multiple uses
- Save money by knowing when a solid color can be adequately reproduced in CMYK
- Screen tint percentages serve as a starting point for adjusting the color match, if desired
- Eliminates undesirable surprises before incurring costly pre-production and printing expenses
- Optimally display colors on monitors and web pages
- Visualizes PANTONE Solid Colors on the most commonly specified paper stocks
- Portable format provides convenience and fast access to color information
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
- Included color-correction tool enables easy color balancing and creative control of digital images
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
- Total of 1,755 solid PANTONE Colors
- Portable fan guide format
- Provides CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values.
- Lighting evaluation tool.
- Process matches with CMYK screen tint percentages displayed next to each solid color.
- Includes PANTONE Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation.
- Free PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Artist Edition Cover from a member of our PANTONE CANVAS Portfolio Sharing community
- Includes 2 guides: Coated & Uncoated
- Limited edition gift box
- Individual guides size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"