Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) 10th Ed, 2016-2018
The FCC is a compendium of internationally recognized standards for determining the purity and quality of food ingredients. It is a valuable resource for authenticating a wide variety of ingredients, including processing aids, preservatives, flavorings, colorants, and nutrients. The FCC is revised and updated through an open collaborative revision process involving industry, government, and the public
- More than 45 additional monographs, including 8 probiotic monographs
- 9 new general tests and assays
- 17 appendices, including microbial food cultures
- Includes pomegranate juice identify standard
- PLUS: 2 International Food Additive Council QA documents on food additives and GRAS substances, and USP’s new Food Fraud Mitigation Guidance.
Subscription Information: Includes Three Supplements
- Two-year subscription, available in print format. Subscription includes a main edition and three supplements, which publish at six-month intervals during the subscription period. Each supplement contains significant new and revised standards and information.
Benefits & Applications
- The FCC is an essential reference for food and beverage manufacturing, food chemicals and ingredient supply chain management, quality control, and regulatory affairs.
- The latest edition provides accepted standards that include validated methods with the associated specifications—use them with global partners to manage your supply chain.
- FCC standards can help differentiate suppliers and can help manufacturers save time and money on day-to-day purchasing and transactions.