British Pharmacopoeia 2015 (BP 2015)
BP 2015 - JUST PUBLISHED READY STOCK !
effective from 1st January 2015
Author: The British Pharmacopoeia Commission Secretariat of the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
Publisher: TSO (The Stationery Office)
The British Pharmacopoeia (BP) 2015 marks the 150th Anniversary of setting quality standards for medicines and medicinal products in the UK. To celebrate this sesquicentenary year, each copy of the BP 2015 includes a complimentary, commemorative digital facsimile of the BP 1864 – the first edition. This edition also sees the introduction of a USB download format which replaces the CD-ROM.
Updated annually, the BP is the official, authoritative collection of standards for UK medicinal substances for human and veterinary use.
The BP 2015 includes almost 3,500 monographs which are legally enforced by the Human Medicines Regulations 2012, and becomes legally effective on 1 January 2015. Where a pharmacopoeial monograph exists, medicinal products sold or supplied in the UK must comply with the relevant monograph. All monographs and requirements of the European Pharmacopoeia are also reproduced in the BP.
- 39 new BP monographs
- 144 amended monographs
- One new BP Supplementary Chapter
- All European Pharmacopoeia monographs integrated (8th Edition as amended by Supplements 8.1 and 8.2)
- Three in-year updates to harmonise with the European Pharmacopoeia Supplements 8.3 to 8.5
- USB download format
- Complimentary 150th Anniversary USB containing a digital facsimile of the BP 1864
- A six-volume printed edition, including a single volume of the BP (Veterinary) 2015
- A single-user USB download key*
- A single-user licence to the online edition*